Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Project Runway

You know I don't watch the show live. I catch the repeat later on.

I was so sleepy that I went to bed before blogging about last night's episode.

As I've been complaining, this season just isn't as engaging as seasons past. I don't know why.

The challenge was the design a work outfit for new graduates who are looking for their first job.

Jerell won. It was a neat looking outfit that I would wear.

Joe lost, mostly because the judges said it made the young woman look 45 rather than 22.

I ran into my friend Ralph Wimberly last Friday at Amy Bishop's going away reception. Ralph was the costumer at the Springer Opera House. He is a gifted designer. Ralph should be on this show.

He agreed with me that this season is ho hum.

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who thinks that the season does not suck, but it's closes.

No comments: