Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Japanese game shows

I know that Japanese game shows are stupid. I've watched these shows for a long time. My aunt and cousins have sent us videotapes of Japanese television ever since we got our first Betamax.

Unfortunately, DVDs are incompatible, so they'll keep sending videotapes.

Anyway, I would sit in front of the TV with my mouth open because these game shows are so astoundingly bad. Sometimes even dangerous.

This summer, American networks have discovered the Japanese game shows.

There's a new one on Fox TV right now called "The Hole." Styrofoam cut-outs move across the stage and people have to fit into the shape of the hole without being pushed into a little pool.

It's dumb.

But I swear this is nothing compared to the dumb things I've seen on real Japanese television. Really.

2 comments:

Troy Heard said...

I like this new page design...very you! Now if you only had Hello Kitty somewhere on it..

Sandra Okamoto said...

Yeah, how do I do that? It's probably trademarked so I can't do it.