Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Menopause The Musical

Hey, if you want to see "Menopause The Musical," I have one piece of advice for you: Do not go to the Springer Opera House without a ticket.

The show may be sold out the night you decide to go to the Springer.

Back in the summer, it turned out that people were flooding the box office to buy season tickets. Why? Because they wanted to make sure they had a ticket to see "Menopause The Musical."

Producing artistic director Paul Pierce saw that more performances would be needed when single tickets went on sale.

So three or maybe four performances were added. I can't remember the number. I think it's four.

Then the single ticket sales went through the roof.

Many of the shows are nearly sold out. You may be able to get two seats together. But for some, there are just single seats left.

I asked earlier this week which shows still had more seats available, and I was told that it was the added shows. If you want to go on a weekend with your girlfriends, you're out of luck.

So go ahead and call the box office and reserve a ticket if you want to see this show.

You can thank me later.

No comments: