Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dancing With the Stars

OK. It's the second night of the sixth season.

I was correct. Jeffrey Ross was the first one eliminated. It was no surprise to anyone. I mean, he got 12 points from the judges. And most people don't know who he is, so I bet he got very little support from America.

Brooke Burke got the highest score tonight with her quick step. I'm really surprised she's doing so well.

Warren Sapp was, once again, very good. But I do agree with Carrie Ann, who said he was a little flat-footed. He was. But come on, he weighs 300 lbs. I bet he's the biggest person who has ever been on this show.

Wednesday night, there will be another couple eliminated.

Let's see. Cloris Leachman, who had people laughing so hard in the audience that they were crying just wasn't that good. Entertaining, yes. I'm just not impressed with Susan Lucci or Kim Kardashian. One of them will probably be gone tomorrow night. Rather tonight.

My sister Nancy spent the evening putting tile on the kitchen floor, and I helped by getting her Cokes. And telling her the tiles were crooked. She was not amused.

So I went to my corner to clean my mother's craft table.

That's why this posting is 90 minutes or so after the end of "DWTS."

My friend Troy says I should just give up the arts and write about television. But now that the arts season has started again, I'll have plenty to write about.

No comments: