Monday, September 29, 2008

DWTS, Week 2

OK, inexplicably, Brooke Burke is the leading contender to win "Dancing With the Stars."

The former "Wild on ..." host on E! Entertainment television channel. You know the show. It's the one where she would go to various hot spots to see what vacationing folks are doing. Usually things you wouldn't do back home. She spent a lot of time in bikinis, so she's probably at home wearing the skimpy costumes on "DWTS."

Warren Sapp did very, very well tonight, as did Misty May-Treanor. The one star I thought would do really well, Toni Braxton, isn't living up to my expectations. I've picked almost every winner. My percentage is going to go down.

I think maybe Kim Kardashian will be booted off the show tomorrow night.

We'll see. She's still on the show, so someone is voting her in.

Right now, I'm watching "Nightline" and there's this young, pregnant woman who's shooting up heroin.

I can't imagine why anyone would jeopardize her child like that.

Apparently, she was on "Oprah" and the talk show host promised to get her into rehab. Bet it won't work. She was using when she had her 4-year-old daughter.

I'm exhausted. As I said last week, my brother decided to redo our kitchen.

Our house is a mess and I'm all banged up with bruises everywhere. My back hurts. I have a ruptured disc, so I'm sure that's not good.

But the kitchen looks really, really good.

I have a 9 a.m. interview, so I'd better get ready for bed.

No comments: