Sunday, July 27, 2008

What a weekend!

I don't know what I ate Friday, but I was in the bathroom all night and Saturday felt really, really yucky.

I missed a party for some co-workers who retired recently, and I hate that. But with the heat and threat of rain and my queasy stomach, I thought it was better to stay home.

My mother, sister and I went out for a little while grocery shopping and to look for a pressure cooker at Kohl's. That was it for me Saturday.

Today, I spent the day lying around on the sofa.

But I got up to have dinner with friends, which didn't really happen. And then I went to see "The X-Files: I Want to Believe."

It's getting real mixed reviews, but I liked it.

I had a question about something, and I e-mailed my friend Tom Ford, who was the visual effects producer on the movie. He'll know the answer. I hope.

The trailers were many. And a bunch of them showed tractor-trailers rolling over and exploding. Is that a trend in movies? Who started it? And there wasn't a single movie I wanted to see. Really. I'm not into blood and mayhem. But then again, I don't like sappy movies, either.

Just getting picky in my old age, I guess.

No comments: