Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Chris Elwood

Chris and Jenni in happier times.


I've been watching "Flipping Out" on Bravo since it began last year.

It features Chris Elwood, who graduated from Pacelli High School. I've known him since he was a teen-ager. We were both in "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas" at the Springer Opera House in 1991.

Last night's episode was very disturbing. Chris gets fired and his wife, Jenni, is heartbroken.

Then it turns out Chris moves out and they've split up.

I e-mailed Chris to see if it's true because sometimes these shows are scripted.

He said the show was taped back in March, and yes, they had split up.

That's too bad because I'd interviewed both of them and I really liked Jenni.

I guess that's what happens. I'm sorry for both of them.

No comments: