Sunday, August 31, 2008

Still in Valdosta

We've been very busy today.
 
We went shopping. No, not for clothes or anything like that.

We're still working on getting Scott's apartment together.

Today, we had lunch at Jimmy John's. I read Tony Adams' story that said we'll be getting a JJ's in Columbus soon. It was good. I really loved the potato chips.

Scott and I cooked dinner while Fred and Cheryl put some drapes up.

It's going to look really good once Scott gets his things from storage.

My feet are killing me. I brought the wrong shoes. Since we were only going to be here three days and two nights, I thought I'd be OK with these flip-flops. I was wrong.

Tomorrow, probably after lunch, we'll head home.

So far, I'm really impressed with this town. Well, except the water.

Columbus' water is far superior.

No comments: