Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm a hypochondriac

Well, I don't think I really am a hypochondriac, though my sisters think I am.

Now my co-workers think so, too.

I could hardly move yesterday because I had a pain right below my left shoulder blade.

Today, I came down with some flu-like symptoms.

I got very cold and got the shivers. Now, I'm going through the "change," and I'm never cold enough. So I knew I was sick.

Besides, I knew I had a fever. My normal temperature is between 96-97 degrees, so if it gets up to 98.6 like most people, I have a fever.

My body ached, though not that spot under my shoulder blade. It was everywhere else.

Now that I've taken some Naproxen, I feel better. I'm sweating, so I guess that means my fever has broken.

Either that or I'm having yet another hot flash.

Oh, it's not fun getting old!

If I don't feel any better when I get up in the morning, I'm going to see my doctor.

Maybe I just need to sleep the whole weekend. That sounds like a wonderful idea.

1 comment:

Troy Heard said...

I don't wanna hear this "getting old" stuff, Sandra!