Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Piiko


I took this picture of my great-nephew Elijah with my little Piiko about two years ago. She's a Peke-a-poo. Elijah was eating and Piiko obviously wanted some of his sandwich. Elijah kept saying, "No, Pii-oh. My sammich."

It was so cute.

Piiko, as you can see, is white with a little cream around her ears.

She will be the very last white dog I'll have. I just cannot keep her clean.

One time, when I was at my vet's office, I was complaining to Dr. Myers that she's digging and rolling around in the dirt. I asked what I can do to get her to quit.

He looked at me very patiently, and said, "Sandra, she's a dog."

So? Make her stop!

Dr. Myers wasn't very cooperative.

I can give her a bath in the morning. And by the time I get home from work, she'll be filthy.

She won't let me groom her, so she gets all matted. I just don't know what to do. Well, I lelt the pros at the Paisley Pooch do it. It's time for her to go again.

If you have any suggestions, I'll take 'em!


No comments: