Thursday, August 21, 2008

Beijing Olympics

Again, I'm up late watching the Olympics.

Misty May Treanor and Kerri Walsh won their gold medal in beach volleyball. I don't know how they played in the pouring rain.

My sister and I were talking the other night.

I said I understand why the beach volleyballers wear those skimpy uniforms.

But when did the track runners start wearing bikinis?

Dorothy cracks me up.

"If I had a body like those girls, I'd wear a bikini all the time," was her reply.

She does have a point.

The reason we don't wear those skimpy outfits? We sit around watching. We're not out doing!

Oh, well. Not all of us are driven to win athletic medals. At least the Okamoto family is not.

1 comment:

Troy Heard said...

Just go ahead and make this a TV blog, Sandra...you know you want to...