Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"The Real Housewives of Atlanta"

I never watched "The Real Housewives of Orange County" or "The Real Housewives of New York" on Bravo.

I was joking with my editor. I told her that I'd bet there would be "The Real Housewives of Buckhead."

Then this season, "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" came on Bravo.

People started talking about it. Especially about NeNe. One of them is married to an NBA player; another is married to an NFL player. I watched a few minutes while I was flipping through the channels. I can't tell one from the other. But just like the other shows, these women are wealthy, living in huge houses. And they don't seem to be happy.

Last night was the season finale and posted a really high rating for a cable show. It was the No. 1 calbe telecast in prime time for adults ages 18-34, which is the most desired group of people.

The reality show was Bravo's highest-rated freshman series since "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy."

The special reunion show will be at 9 p.m. Nov. 25. You'll learn if NeNe and Kim patch things up and if Sheree and NeNe can be friends. And apparently, there was a catfight between Lisa and Kim. We'll find out what really happened to cause the fight.

No comments: