Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ever start to feel bad?

You know how sometimes you feel like you're coming down with something and get all addled?

Well, I may be addled all the time, but this afternoon, I started feeling flushed. Now, I'm going through menopause and have hot flashes all the time. This was not it. I know, too much information!

My body temperature is usually lower than the average 98.6 degrees. So if my temperature goes up to "normal," I have a slight fever. I think that's what happened.

So I told my editor that I had an interview at 5 p.m. and was going home. I went to the site where I was to meet the guys and no one was there.

I realized that I was supposed to meet them tomorrow!

I knew then that I should go home and sleep. I did just that. I got up and ate dinner. I'll get back in bed in a few.

I'm hoping this will pass quickly.

No comments: