Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm sick

I couldn't sleep all night. My stomach hurt.

About 5 a.m., I left a message on my editor's phone, telling her I wasn't coming in.

A few hours later, I went out to get the paper and the first story I saw was the one about a stomach bug going around town. Well, whatever it is, I got it.

I've spent the entire day lying on the sofa.

Yuck!

I feel a little better, but not much.

Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling well enough to go to the Liberty Theatre to meet Desiree Samone, who wrote "A Love Supreme." I hope there was a good audience for the show. And I hope she liked the production.

And I really hope tomorrow will be better.

2 comments:

GeorgiaSmiles said...

So sorry you're feeling poorly Sandra. Get well! We need you out there advocating for the arts and keeping us posted on the important events!
Feel better!

Troy Heard said...

Ugh...I hope you didn't catch it from us. But ours was sinus...not stomach. Desiree indeed came with a huge group...and she loved it...she cried! I'm really, really proud of the work the cast does on this show...and you know I'm not one to brag! Ma Rainey's next!