Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Counting down the days

It's really getting down the wire now. I've got less than a week before we leave for Japan.

I've gotten Piiko and Pookie Belle spayed. I think that's the correct term for fixing girl dogs! Chipper has to get his shots tomorrow. They'll be ready for boarding at Trish James' farm. I really don't know what they'll do because they've never been away from one of us before. I know when the girls spent the night last night at the vet's, they cried as they were taken away. This morning, they just clung to me when I picked them up.

Of course, I might be crying as I leave them with Trish. I'll know they'll be in good hands.

I think we've got all our shopping done.

Fred announced that what he's wearing is what he's taking. He was wearing a Georgia Bulldogs shirt, shorts and tennis shoes. I surely hope Cheryl packs for him.

We'll have a packing party Sunday night for all of our checked bags. After Sunday, it's either being carried on the plane or left behind.

I think I'm more stressed out for this trip than the other two I took.

Probably because there are seven of us going, instead of just me and my mother.

Like I said, we'll see if we're still talking to each other when we get back!

The countdown continues!

No comments: