Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bulletin! Bulletin! At least for Madonna fans

I can't stand Madonna, but I know some people who are Madonna freaks. I won't name names, but one night, I was at a Madonna party. I didn't realize it when I got there, but it was the first night of one of those HBO concert specials.

A bunch of them were circled on the floor around the television set, dissecting the costumes, wigs and dance moves. Every now and then, one or more of them would get up to try one of those dance moves.

I sat back in awe. I'd never seen anything like that.

Anyway, Madonna returns to Atlanta's Philips Arena on Nov. 24. Tickets go on sale May 31. Tickets will be $55-$350.

So if you want to sit close, save your money. Otherwise, a less expensive seat will still get you in the door. You can see everything on stage on those huge TV screens.

They'll go on sale through Ticketmaster. Remember that local outlets are in Publix grocery stores and at the Columbus Civic Center. Also, remember that the ticket outlets are cash-only. Or you can go to www.ticketmaster.com to charge tickets. Or call 706-494-8330.

No comments: