Sunday, December 21, 2008

Newsroom Christmas party

Our newsroom Christmas party was last night and a good time was had by all. Two of our editors, Dimon Kendrick-Holmes and Mike Owen, cooked all the meat and it was very tasty.

Our hostest with the mostest, Dawn Minty, and her husband, Jeff Hendrickson, did everything else. I'm sure other people helped, but I can't tell you who they were. Jerry Morehouse and his wife, made wonderful cookies. I call her Dee, but I know that's not her name. I'm sorry!

Here are some pictures of my newsroom colleagues. OK, so the first two pictures are not my colleagues. They are Dawn and Jeff's babies.



Alley looked so cute in her Christmas faux fur cape. But she was very unhappy. After a little while, I took pity on her and took it off. She was very happy. I think I have a friend for life.











Sassy getting dressed in her holiday finery.















Bess Kendrick-Holmes (in the red sweater), was talking to Allison (in white), Allison's mother, Charlotte, and Dawn (in the awesome dress).











Andrea (from left), Sara, Stephanie, Lily and Sonya. Stephanie is a WLTZ-TV 38 reporter.

1 comment:

Troy Heard said...

God, Sandra...when I saw the title of the blog, I had nightmare visions...of Chitwood, too much eggnog, and the Xerox machine...