Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Britney Spears


I'm not a big fan of Britney Spears, but I know there is a huge audience for her. I don't think she can sing. But then I don't think Madonna can either.

For the first time in five years, Spears will be on tour. She brings her "Circus" act to Atlanta's Philips Arena at 8 p.m. March 5. Opening the show is the Pussycat Dolls.

Tickets are $39.50-$549. They go on sale at 10 a.m. Monday.

Yikes! $549 to see Britney Spears? I don't think so. That price, though is the VIP package. What's in the package? Don't care.

But if you're dying to see the "Circus Tour," you can go to any Ticketmaster location, which includes the Columbus Civic Center box office or area Publix grocery store. Or go to www.ticketmaster.com or call 800-745-3000 to charge your ticket.

2 comments:

---GoldRage--- said...

I dislike Britney as wwell. I know ppl from show-business and I know that quite often it is all computer done.
I think that there are practically no modern singers who can ACTUALLY sing.

eucoinna said...

bRitney can sing. She is talented but thanks for disliking her..she is always on top because of you her haters....