Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mr. Blackwell

I call myself a fashion person, but I'm really not that obsessed like some people. I mean, I am obsessed with "Project Runway," but that's just really good television.

I don't know what I'm going to do now that Mr. Blackwell has died. He died Sunday at age 86.

I, like so many people, loved his Worst Dressed List.

You know who were on the list: Pop tarts like Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera; self-proclaimed divas like Victoria Beckham and Mariah Carey; royals like Queen Elizabeth and Camilla Parker-Bowles; icons like Martha Stewart and Cher; celebutante Paris Hilton; respected actors like Meryl Streep and Diane Keaton; and in recent years, men like Dennis Rodman and Marilyn Manson.

Who is going to do that now?

1 comment:

Troy Heard said...

Time for you to step up!