Friday, October 17, 2008

Ginger is a mama

Ginger, Fred and Cheryl's Chihuahua, had her babies this after. In something like six hours, she gave birth to five babies. Three boys and two girls.

I haven't seen them yet, but my sister Nancy and our mother were there when babies 3 and 4 were born. They left when my other sister Patty got to Fred's house. She said No. 5 came after they left.

As usual, Ginger's maternal instincts kicked in right away. She was very attentive and fed her babies right away.

Patty sent me a picture of them on my cell phone. I've been trying to send them to both of my e-mail accounts, but since I'm technologically impaired, I haven't received them yet. And they should have been here long ago.

As soon as I get some real photos, I'll post them.

Whoops! Here it is. I finally got it.

Nope. Didn't work. Like I said, I'll post pictures later.

No comments: