Friday, October 24, 2008

A busy Saturday

I can't believe I did it! I said yes. Not once, but twice.

Tomorrow morning, I have to go to the Columbus Public Library at 10 a.m. for the uncrating of the Smithsonian's Montgomery bus boycott exhibit. That is going to be a very interesting exhibit and our library is the only one of two libraries to get this exhibit. It goes on view Nov. 1.

From 1-3 p.m., I'm going to be a judge for Petland's pet costume contest. That's going to be great fun.

Right after that, I've got to go into work to write the story about that exhibit in the library for Sunday's paper.

Then at 6 p.m., I am judging another costume contest. This one is for Spooktacular downtown.

It's going to be a busy day. But lots of fun.

I'm still debating whether to bring one of my babies with me. I think Pookie Belle will be the best behaved of the three. She's the sweetest dog we've ever had. It's amazing because Chipper is her father.

No comments: