Tuesday, October 28, 2008

DWTS, Week 6

Several years ago I did a phone interview with Michael Flatley. I can't remember what the occasion was. He must have been performing in Atlanta with one of his shows.

And I really don't know why I thought he'd be a difficult interview. He just seemed rather arrogant.

To my delight, he was very, very nice. Humble, even. Since then, I had a much different view of him.

He's been guest judge on "Dancing With the Stars" this week because of head judge Len Goodman's crazy trans-Atlantic schedule.

Tonight, he danced. I know he's closer to 50 than 40 now, but he hasn't lost a step. I still can't believe how fast he taps. I took tap class for years and I know how difficult the routine he does.

OK. Finally, Cloris Leachman was voted off. I completely agreed with judge Carrie Ann Inaba last night when she said, "We lost Toni Braxton for this?" after watching Leachman's performance.

Leachman inexplicably stayed for six weeks.

Next one to go? I'll bet it's Susan Lucci.

No comments: