Wednesday, April 23, 2008

DWTS

I almost forgot about "Dancing With the Stars." I was so excited about the thought of eating strawberry goodies Saturday.

OK, I'll admit it. I've never liked Marlee Matlin. Ever. I never saw "Children of a Lesser God." I don't watch "The L-Word," so I didn't see Matlin. I don't watch whatever ABC show she's on now. So naturally, I didn't watch that movie that was on last Sunday.

And I wasn't surprised she was voted off last night.

Now, I do have to admit what she's done is amazing. The woman can't hear, yet she managed to do all of the dances very well.

I knew that once she had to dance away from her partner, she'd be lost. And the mambo Monday night proved me right. She really needs her partner, Fabian, to guide her.

But she did better than I could have and I can hear!

Kristi Yamaguchi is steam-rolling her way through the competition. But is that really fair? She "dances" on ice and she's used to performing in front of judges. So she was born with club feet. But her feet were fixed and she can point her toes better than I can.

I'm still rooting for Jason Taylor. He's still my favorite.

No comments: