Wednesday, March 26, 2008

"Dancing With the Stars"

I kind of thought that Adam Corolla would go home last night. But somehow, he was saved.

It was Penn Jillette who is headed back home to Las Vegas. On "Good Morning America" this morning, he said he wanted to get back home and back to doing his show.

I did think Monica Seles would go home. And she did. As good as she was on the tennis court, she was a stiff on the dance floor.

But it was kind of poignant when she said being on the show was her prom. She was playing tennis and never got to do all the things teenage girls do. And she got to dress up, wear make-up and have her hair done.

Well, that doesn't mean she has to stop! She looked great.

So far, my favorite, Jason Taylor, looked terrific. Kristi Yamaguchi also is a contender to win this season.

I don't know if Marlee Matlin will be able to ride her "I'm profoundly deaf" thing the whole way. What she's doing is amazing. I mean, I can hear, and I can't dance as well as she does.

But I'm going with the football player.

No comments: