Thursday, March 6, 2008

Christian won!

Christian Siriano, the 21-year-old twit won "Project Runway" last night.

Maybe I shouldn't call him names. But he was just so annoying. I do have to admit his clothes looked more haute couture than the others.

I was hoping Rami would win. I loved his clothes, especially the evening gowns. I don't know why they kept harping about his color choices. At least he used color.

Jillian's clothes were probably the most wearable. I would actually wear some of her clothes. Of course, they'd have to be cut way down from those 6-foot-tall model sizes.

I love this series. I've watched it from the very beginning. And I'm one who pooh-poohs reality shows.

Next? "Top Chef." OK, so I like those two shows and "Dancing With the Stars." Three reality shows. I gave up on the fourth ("So You Think You Can Dance") last season.

I still want to see Ralph Wimberly on "Project Runway." He is the most wonderful costume designer the Springer Opera House has ever had. And he made several dresses for several Miss Georgia winners that were incredible.

And I want to see Austin Scott on "Top Chef." I think he would kick butt on that show.

Tell me what you thought of last night's outcome. And who else should be on some of these shows.

1 comment:

David Dust said...

Christian put on a S-H-O-W!

Click here for DavidDust's Project Runway Recap.

Bye...love you...love your hair!