Thursday, August 23, 2007

TV

I have a friend, Oz Roberts, who watches reality TV. That's about all he ever watches.

I think it's catching.

The first show I watched was "Project Runway." Then it was "Design Star," "Dancing With the Stars," "So You Think You Can Dance" and Gene Simmons' show. Then came my addiction to watching HGTV. Now, I'm watching "Flipping Out" on Bravo.

At least I know Chris Elwood, who's on "Flipping Out." That's my excuse for watching that show.

So now, I can't make fun of people who watch "Survivor," "The Apprentic," "The Amazing Race" or "American Idol." I've become one of them. Except I don't watch those shows.

I know I will not watch "Celebrity Apprentice." I read that the Donald wants to have Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton and Britney Spears on that version of his show.

Yuck. If that happens, it really is the end of western civilization as we know it.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Oh I love Project Runway, although I am not much of a TV watcher!