Saturday, August 4, 2007

Chris "The Trash Guy" Elwood

I still haven't been able to talk to Chris about his involvement in "Flipping Out," a new reality show on Bravo TV.

I did, however, go on the Web site and some of the things on it are hilarious. You ought to check it out.

I had lunch with my friends Bill Rich and Cameron Faucette Friday. Cameron is a designer and she's obsessed with watching shows like "Flipping Out."

She said she didn't realize that Chris was on the show. I guess she didn't read the L-E Web site where I put that he was on. If I could only get my friends to read!

The show is great. The guy who actually does the house flipping, Jeff Lewis, is a maniac. He's insane.

Watch the show and tell me what you think. It's on Tuesday night at 10 p.m. on Bravo.

(Chris is a 1993 graduate of Pacelli High School, and has appeared in a movie called "How High" and was on a season of "Punk'd" a few years ago.)

No comments: