Monday, June 23, 2008

Ichiro

I've always wondered by Ichiro Suzuki is called by his first name. I asked my mother and she doesn't know.

I wondered if he was called Ichiro when he was playing in Japan. My mother thought he was.

When the Atlanta Braves 2008 schedule was announced, during interleague play, the Seattle Mariners were playing June 20-22.

At the last minute, I bought tickets for Friday night's game. It had been a couple of years since I went to see a Braves game. It was probably longer for my mother, sisters Nancy and Patty and my brother Fred.

The five of us went and had a great time.

Patty got a great picture of Ichiro. I asked how she got such a great shot. She told me she took a picture of the Jumbotron!

Unfortunately, the Braves lost 10-2. But they won the Saturday and Sunday games.

And we go to see Ichiro, though he didn't play that well.

Another thing we can cross off of list of things to do.

No comments: