Monday, June 16, 2008

Day 3 in Japan

FRIDAY, MAY 24

I got up every day between 4:30-5:30 a.m. Everyone who knows me knows that this is a very different thing for me. I am not a morning person. But the house, which reminded me of the house in "Ju-on," which was remade in America as "The Grudge," made me go to bed early and get up even earlier. Thank goodness there was no creepy little kid skitttering around.

There was something wrong. But we were always getting up early to take showers, get dressed, eat breakfast and get ready to do something.

I really can't remember what I did on this day. If I remember, I'll update this blog.

P.S. We went shopping at Minami Kashiwa. When we first went shopping the first night we were in Japan, Auntie Keiko took us to the 100 Yen store, which is the Japanese equivalent of the dollar store here in the States.

Cheryl got hooked. That's why we went back so the rest of the family could experience the "hyaku-yen" store.

Mariko-san made two trips to take us there. But we made her go home.

We took the bus back.

No comments: