Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Project Runway Finale

You have got to be kidding me!

Leanne Marshall won. Her collection was so boring. The colors were all the same and her petals were repetitive. The long gown was gorgeous, but the rest ...

I really, truly loved Korto's collection. The colors and designs were great and I bet I could have worn any of her clothes. Well, they would have to be cut down but they were all very wearable.

The judges were so wrong. 

I was happy to hear that she was the favorite of viewers.

But I am glad that Kenley didn't win. Did you hear her say she should have been nicer to Tim Gunn when he was announced as the fourth judge? Jennifer Lopez was supposed to be there, but she hurt her foot and couldn't make the taping.

All in all, I really think it was kind of a disappointing season. I really didn't think there were any outstanding personalities or special designers.

I still think Ralph Wimberly needs to be on the show. He's the former costumer at the Springer Opera House and he not only can design costumes, he can make some gorgeous dresses. When I win the lottery, he's going to make all my clothes.

No comments: