Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter

By the way, I finished "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" around 5 a.m. Sunday.

I picked up my book at Books-a-Million Friday night/Saturday morning with about 250 other fans.

When I got home, I started reading, but quickly got tired and had to put it down.

Saturday night, around 11:30 a.m., I picked up the book again and I couldn't let it go.

It's really, really good.

Alek Ansley, who owns Judy Bug's Books downtown, was right about one thing. I won't say what because many of you are still reading. I was skeptical, but he was correct.

The list of the dead adds up and it's heartbreaking. I know it sounds like I know these people. In a sense, I do. I've been reading about them for 10 years.

J.K. Rowling ends the book on an upbeat, though. It'll make you smile.

Let me know what you think of the book.

No comments: