Thursday, December 13, 2007

I have a new computer!

I have a new computer and I've got to get used to it. I mean after all the years I worked on the other computer, and finally learned how to use it, I get another one. I'm too old to learn how to figure out all this stuff!

Clason Kyle and I went to the Opelika Center for Performing Arts Tuesday night to see "Gypsy." Neither of us saw it at the RiverCenter for the Performing Arts on Sunday.

It was an incredible show. All of the actors are wonderful. The woman who played Mama Rose was fabulous.

Clason was saying it was time for the Springer Opera House to do the show again and I agree. We both thought Patricia Kennedy, who is the Springer's managing director, would be a great Mama Rose. And that was as far as we got in casting the show.

I really can't think of another touring show that was so good that played here.

If you missed it, you really missed a good one.

No comments: